Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thinking

So today I have done A LOT of thinking. I have had all day to do pretty much nothing, so I have thought a lot. I thought about all of the homework that I should be doing, the places I need to go, and the people I need to see. Today my mom texted me to tell me to be safe tonight if I go out at midnight for my 21 run. I am going out, but hopefully not having more than 4 drinks. That is my plan at least, I will let you know how that goes.

I was at Jon's brothers house today and Andy (Jon's Brother) invited me to go out with him and his friends tonight when I turn 21. I am going out with them and hope to be back home in bed by 2! I am not a night person! I know it will be fun, but I wish Jon could go with me. Oh well, it will be fun! Haha.

Today I also thought about my good ol friend Teresa Ide. She is studying at Sea this semester! How cool! She has always been an extremely adventurous person, and that is what we all love about her. I have been reading her blog and am in awe. She has an amazing writing style and experiences so many cool things. I hope she is safe at sea and comes home in one piece!

I have also thought about my Theatre class today. We have to Honor someone next friday. I have to honor Jon... this is proving to be quite challenging. I dont want to just pour my heart out to him in front of a whole class so I am struggling with what I should do. It will come to me eventually. If anyone has an idea, please let me know!

No comments: