Monday, January 26, 2009

My Birthday!

Yesterday was my twentyfirst birthday, and it was amazing! It all started at midnight. I went out to the bars with my boyfriends brother and his roommates. Jon is not 21 yet, so he was the DD. What a great boyfriend! After having way too much fun at the bar, Jon picked me up and took me home. I couldn't get the toothpaste on my toothbrush, due to lack of hand eye coordination! Haha. But I did manage to brush my teeth. Jon said that I just hit the toothbrush on my teeth, but I remember actually brushing them. :) Then I talked to Jon and kept talking, and talking, and talking. He kept telling me to stop and to go to sleep, but I would not. Once my head hit my pillow in a comfy place... I was out! Sunday morning came and I woke up at 11:00, made myself some bacon and Jon made me toast, it was delicious! After breakfast I got ready for my party at Applebees. That was a lot of fun. I got to meet Dan FINALLY! And I got to talk with three very cool girls from my classes. Jon and my brother were there too. 4 people had problems with rides and work, so were unable to make it :(. The rest of the day I just relaxed. It was very nice, and a perfect Birthday! Jon got me Brad Paisley concert tickets, his cd, Dierks Bently cd (he opens for Brad), and dinner at Olive Garden!!!! I cannot wait! OH, and he got my the prettiest boquet of flowers! Now next weekend I get to go home and celebrate my birthday all over again! Living away from home is awesome haha. Well, that was the story of my 21st birthday. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: