Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Next Few Weeks

So today was my first day of my last semester down at the University of Idaho. I am so excited to get school over with, but at the same time I am going to be sad when it comes time to say goodbye to all of my friends here. I cannot dwell on the sad though I have to move forward and make good memories while I can. Speaking of which... I turn 21 in just 11 days! I cannot wait to finally be 21 and be able to have a drink at dinner out with my girls! Sorry Jon, you have to wait until August. I am kind of in a rut though. I am unsure if I want to spend my 21st with my family and celebrate with lifetime friends from back home, or if I want to go out to dinner and just grab a bite to eat and get a drink with the friends I have down here in Moscow. I am thinking I will end up going home if the weather is good and then I can do dinner with the Moscow crowd when I get back. I know my family will want to see me and spend this long awaited birthday with me but I just dont know if I want to drive all the way home. We will see.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Here's my 2 cents. I don't care a thing about going to the bars but I want to celebrate with you. I think the weekend after your birthday we should go to Applebees for dinner. Then those who want to drink can and those who don't (Dan) or are too young (Jon) can still have fun too.

Bobbi said...

Hahahaha... Yes and Dan and Jon need to meet! They would hit it off I think!