Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Semester Jitters

So far this semester seems like it will be pretty easy, but for some reason I already feel behind. I think it is because the only classes I have had so far are Art, Dance, and Theatre. I have not been to a class yet that gives me a syllabus with daily assignments. It feels really weird and it is kind of freaking me out. I also have an online class that I have not started doing yet. Well, I did the first assignment of introducing myself, but I have been putting off the rest of the module. I should probably get going so I do not get behind. Today I feel very out of my element and behind and it is giving me butterflies. I know that sounds stupid, but yes 20 year olds still get the first day jitters! Today is my first Childrens Lit class and I am a little jittery about it. I think maybe I am just worked up because I have SO much going on in the next few weeks. Oh well, let's push through and move on! COME ON SUMMER!

No comments: