Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Week Down

Last week was my first week of my last semester before student teaching! I am really excited to get these classes out of the way so I can start teaching. I think I will like my classes. So far I think I will really like my Theatre Methods class and my Art Methods class. I am a little unsure of Dance. The teacher is a little out there but I think it will be a good experience. I still have yet to go to 2 of my classes due to the shortened week. I will let you all know about my other two classes once I go to them!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I agree about our dance teacher. I think theater will be a great day to end the week. Next week is a short week to so we won't have Monday class until the 26th! Did you go home?

Bobbi said...

I know I am SO excited that we do not have her for another week hahaha. I think her class will be kind of boring like our last semester monday class! Yes, I went home. And it has been SO nice! My dad and I made homemade clam chowder!!! It was SO good.