Friday, December 19, 2008

A Winter Wonderland

Today I woke up to 4 new inches of snow after yesterdays intense 2 foot snow storm! We are just building snow here at my house! It snowed all day long and it is absolutely beautiful out here at my house. There is a white blanket of snow on our field and trees. The christmas lights my mom wrapped so nicely around our trees on our driveway now only peep through the mass amounts of snow. I love the winter time in north Spokane. The huge snowflakes I saw falling gently to the ground this morning just made me feel warm and happy inside. It is a sweet suprise like on Christmas Day. Each morning I wake up eagerly to see how much new snow we got the night before. Tonight we are supposed to get another 4 to 6 inches! I am so excited. I cannot wait to make a huge Fox Chase the Hen track in our back yard and play with my family! Snow falling is one of the prettiest sights. I just love it. I am sitting here in my living room watching snow gently fall as I type and I cannot get over how pretty and calming it is. I hope you all enjoy the snow wherever you may be for the Holidays!

1 comment:

Ann said...

what not pictures? sad! Have fun with your family.