Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas is here!


This is Jon and I all ready to go to Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Naccarato's house. Jon made out good with a new iPod touch! I was amazed and he was so happy he couldn't stop giggling. It was so cute... just like a little kid again. He thanked my grandparents multiple times. Well, today is Christmas Eve and it is our night to go to the Myers Christmas. This is my dad's side which is huge and very entertaining. I am so excited but Jon cannot come :( I am still excited to see my family though and I hope we get to go. We are planning on going but it is snowing like crazy once again and we might not be able to leave our house. This would definitely make me sad. Hopefully all goes well and we make it to the Myers Christmas. Then tomorrow we celebrate Christmas as a family here at our house. I will be leaving though to say hi to Jon's dad and step mom and then to his mom's house to say hi to his mom, sister, grandma, Tony and Andy. Wow... I feel like I am pulled a million directions! It will all be better next year though when we plan it all ourselves! And hopefully there is not this much stinkin snow! Well, have a Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all make it to your destinations! Ann and Dan have a safe trip with the boys, I hope you make it!

No comments: