Monday, February 2, 2009

Camera, Sad Story, Superbowl

My mom brought me good news on Thursday during my art class. My phone rang which reminded me to put it on vibrate and I got good news. The workers at my dads office found my camera! It was right where I told them to look in their work truck, but they are men and apparently cannot look in a glove box!!!!

On saturday night I went out with some friends and found out some sad news. A girl I know made a life decision to have sex for the first time with a guy she was not dating and who obviously did not care about her. In the end he ended up taking her virginity, getting her pregnant and giving her a disease! He was a complete ass and told her she was a whore and to not tell anyone it is his. He also told her she had to get an abortion. Well, Jane (the baby) is due to come onto the earth in about two weeks! What a blessing. The mom and keeping her and her family is supporting her. I just want all of my girls out there to know to be safe and only give yourself to those who will love you and cherish you for the rest of their life! You do not want a man to run out and leave you with nasty diseases because he does not care about you.

The Superbowl turned out to be an upset for most of my family. Cardinals played a good game though! I had tons of fun and delicious food! My mom even got me a Costco cake. YUM! I was sad to leave at the end of the night and drive 2 hours to Moscow, Idaho. But you gotta leave the ones you love to grow closer and fonder right? Haha. Well, I guess but I wish I could just be home already! I am sick of school, and homework.

No comments: