Saturday, February 28, 2009

Concert

For my birthday my amazing boyfriend got me Brad Paisley concert tickets. When Jon and I got to the concert we found our seats and almost died. We were so high up! But, Jon got "the best seats" that were left when he got the tickets... amazing how fast concerts sell out. It ended up being perfect. I saw a few friends that had seats almost right next to us. It was great. Then the concert started. Caitlyn something (an indian country singer) opened first. She sang a song about telling her dad its ok to let go now because she can do it on her own. That is how I feel and I had heard the song before. I love it! Then Dierks Bently came out and gave an amazing performance. Although our opening acts were great, no one can beat Brad... his voice is even better in concert than on the radio! He was so so so so GOOD! I loved it. Jon and I had a blast. We finally left the concert around 10:30 because we thougt it was over but right as we got out Brad started playing Ticks! CRAP. I cant believe I missed that song. Oh well... apparently he really was going to give us our moneys worth! Haha. It was the best concert ever. I cant wait to see him again!

Before the concert Jon and I went to the Steam Plant in Spokane. It was ok, but we were both a little disappointed. We were expecting really good food and were willing to pay the price, but we got really mediocre food for double the price! Oh well, we still had fun. And it was a new experience. The building was really neat too. And the drink I ordered was good. So, not too much to complain about I guess.

No comments: