Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another side of Jon

Well, last night Jon and I were over at a friends house playing farkle and we had tons of fun. It was here that I saw another side of Jon. As we were waiting to start the game Lisa was holding Nikki's baby and Jon was sitting in a chair next to her. He started playing with the baby and talking about how cute Ryker is. It amazed me! Usually Jon runs at the sight of a baby. Then when we got back to my aunt and uncles house (we are house sitting and watching their two beagles) he started playing with the dogs and even let them sleep in his bed!!! He now wants a dog! I have been trying to convince him forever and in all this time waiting I have talked myself out of wanting pets... oh gosh. Well, I guess maybe next year we can think about a dog haha. Talk at ya'll soon!

No comments: