Friday, July 24, 2009

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Yesterday was a great day. First I met some OLD friends for coffee and lunch. We had an amazing time. I always love getting to catch up with high school friends. It seems that good friends will always stay the same and conversation is easy. I love having such great friends!

I also went dress shopping yesterday. It was very fun because it was my third time going. I found out some NEW things that I like and dislike and overall it was very productive. I think I may have found the one, but I have to look one more place first or I will always wonder.

As I was dress shopping a lady came in to have her last dress fitting. She looked great in the dress, but it was one of the top 3 dresses I liked. Although it was nice seeing it one someone and having it a perfect fit, I felt as though if I chose that dress it would almost be BORROWED. I would not feel like it was my dress... but that's ok because as I kept trying on the top 3 #2 was still my favorite :)

So now today I want to go to one last store to finalize my decision making, but I have to round someone up to go with me! I am sure Katie will go if she does not have work, but who knows what her schedule is. After today is over I get to head to the lake! I am so excited. It is a much needed relaxation period at the end of a long week! The lake is so gorgeous this time of year with its rolling waters, BLUE skies, and sunny beaches :)

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

Seems like you are having a great time planning your wedding!!! How fun is that!