Friday, July 10, 2009

So much planning

This summer I have tried to plan as much of our wedding as possible. It is so hard knowing I will be student teaching this fall and have no extra time for meeting with DJ's, Florists, etc., so I am gung ho on getting the majority of the planning done this summer. I know some might say I will have plenty of time during the year, but I plan on getting hired at a coffee stand and spending my nights and weekends there working to make some money. The lady told one of her workers she will be hiring in the fall because so many of her employees are leaving for college... so I already know she will be needing some extra help. Pray that I get it! I am almost ready to stop planning for a while but I just love checking things off! Those who went to school with me know I am not one to let projects sit there... and this is an exciting project! I have the ceremony site, reception site, center pieces, photographer, bridesmaid dresses, flowers, invitations, and food already picked out and reserved for the most part... now I need a cake, my dress, men's wear, bridesmaid shoes, gift registry, hotel room, transportation, musician for the wedding, and a DJ... man o man I guess I have more than I thought... and I know that is not all. Well, I guess I better be going to get ready for the day and head out to more stores!

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

So much to do! I'm excited to see pictures of your dress (and other dresses you try on in the process...)