Monday, March 30, 2009

Mom's Weekend is Coming!

I am so excited for Mom's weekend this year. I will get to spend quality alone time with my mother! My older sister finally will not be here this year, not that I dont love my older sister, but it is nice to have alone time with mom. My younger brother is a Freshman this year, but he will lose interest in hanging out with Mom haha. He will go do his frat stuff, and I will get time with MOM! YAY! I cannot wait. Well, all this talk about mom made me think about how much I am like her. Jon and I were looking through pictures the other day and found a picture of me and one of my friends at Tommy's highschool graduation party and I look JUST LIKE MY MOM! I have been told all my life I look like my mom, but this picture totally convinced me! I am doomed! Haha. Just Kidding, my mom is gorgeous. Jon says the resemblence is scary, not just in looks, but our attitude and everything about us haha. Well, that's my blog for the day. Oh, and here is the picture of me looking just like my mom.

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

Yay for Moms!
It will be nice to have some one-on-one time with your Mom! What a blessing!