Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Arby's

Yum! That is the first thing I have to say about Arby's! Haha. So Jon is not very fond of Arby's so I never get to go there, but I have a dear friend who absolutely feels my pain. Her husband is not so fond of the place either. So we have made a few lunch dates, and since the first date we have never gone anywhere else... it is our secret addiction! Haha. Today was one of our much needed lunch dates. She is one of my best friends and I love hanging out with her. I have not gotten alone time with her in way too long. Today was one of the most needed alone times of the year and I think it was the most enjoyable. The past few months have been crazy and being able to just sit down and relax for two seconds and not think about anything with a great friend was so nice! Thanks Ann! We will definitely be going to Arby's at least once more before school gets out! And if we dont make it because of our crazy homework load we will have to go the last day of school, we just have to! Haha. Spending time with a great friend whom you have not gotten much time with is always such a nice breath of fresh air. I recomend it to everyone!

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Yay! I love Arby's!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Ann said...

Dan actually likes the new roast burgers at Arby's but it will always be our special girl thing! And we will do it again if its the last thing you do before you drive away!