Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Wonderful Week Off!

So this week I have absolutely no school! I am way too excited, but also sad at the same time. I am excited because I have no class, and no major assignments. AND, I am getting on top of so many things, I basically have all of my homework done for the rest of the year! It feels SO good. I am sad because I am in Spokane and Jon is in Moscow. We have not spent time like this apart before and it is hard! I can tell it will be really good for us, but at the same time I just miss him so much; and I still have 5 more days to go! Ugh, I can do it! Haha. I know this will strengthen our relationship and blah blah, but sometimes you take for granted those simple little hugs or kisses. I actually just miss his smell, laughter, and company; hugs and kisses are a bonus :) To get me through this week I have many activities planned. Each day I am giving my younger brother Dante a test or assignment for one of my case studies of a child I have to do for a class, so that will take some time. Also, I am doing an art final, Tao's final, and integrated lesson final project, oh and reading for one of my classes extensive reading charts... woooeeee! And I also get to go to lunch with my Grandma and Mom, so that will be fun, and I will be job hunting; wish me luck! Well, I will keep you posted on how things go! Until then if anyone is down in Moscow with my Jon Jon, give him a hug for me! Love you Jon :)

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

I know how you feel, being away from your love. Tom is coming home tonight...I should see him in an hour or so...and he's only been gone since Wednesday. Crazy how much ya miss those little things! :)

Enjoy this week! I know you'll be taking advantage of this time to get all your stuff done!

Bobbi said...

Yeah, it was hard being away but now I just am that much happier everytime I see him. I think it is good, but really sucks when you are going through it haha. I actually did get quite a bit done, probably not as much as I should have though haha. Oh well!